mrbunglethewombat420mrbunglethewombat420

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

(S) Critical Error (S) Critical Error

Definitely not bad, obviously better than I could ever do, but I just felt myself wanting more. I'm not sure how to explain that, but it felt almost like if you take drugs or drink alcohol, but not enough to do anything but give you this crappy buzz feeling of incompleteness. I hope that doesn't sound harsh, because I really think it's good, I just can't think of a better explanation. I almost feel like it just went along the same straight path with no turns or rises, and I tend to really love stuff that will build in intensity, then drop to nothing & suddenly out of nowhere, *BAM*, it hits you like a ton of bricks with something really intense, deep & more complex, while being both complimentary, but also almost completely different than before. I hope that made sense....again, sorry if it didn't. I think this would be fantastic video game music, particularly for a side-scroller. Good work, I can tell you put a lot into it & I know how exhausting it can be sometimes, especially that many hours! :)

TylerSchrader responds:

Thanks for the review! I don't believe your review was harsh, and I can assure you that I have not taken offense to your description. In fact, I feel the same way. I'd love to turn this into an overall better song, but my trials in the past have led to nowhere. Who knows what will happen.

wandschrank - Desert City wandschrank - Desert City

Totally reminiscent of the music from Castle Crashers. Awesome.

wandschrank responds:

It was originally made for some quirky RPG. I'm glad you like it!

Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix

Thought I'd never find this again! I couldn't remember the damn name & I used to listen to it in my car all the time because it's so awesome, but I must have lost it & forgotten about it, until today & then I had a lot of trouble trying to find it. Luckily I eventually found something which led me to the name & then I remembered it was THIS one, the shockyoursoul one!

"Strawberry" - Game Music "Strawberry" - Game Music

Disco-fantastic! This rules. Love it much. <3

Bounce Around Bounce Around

Awesome opossum! I love it much. ^_^

Space Trip (ALBUM) Preview Space Trip (ALBUM) Preview

Went and bought it for what I could afford, thanks for making it "pay what you can" or whatever, that's awesome. Would've given more than I did, but alas I have barely anything at all. ^_^ Keep up the fantastical work.

Andersson187 responds:

Thansk a lot! All support is greatly appreciated! :D You're awesome!

The Sim in the Mirror - CAS The Sim in the Mirror - CAS

Soooo fucking fantastic!!!!!! <3 I love love love it. ^_^

Surface 3 Surface 3

Reminds me of M83 a lot, or Animal Collective. Very good! :)

Caught-Dead-Handed responds:

Thanks man :) Never heard of Animal Collective but I shall check them out now!

Rebuild Rebuild

Absolutely beautiful. Would REALLY love to hear a good trance remix of it. It's awesome on it's own, too, but I'd just love that & I think it would be perfect to do it with. Keep up the fantastic work!

Semaphore responds: