mrbunglethewombat420mrbunglethewombat420

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Since words can't do it justice, I just say.... "Wow."

Show them the reality. People need to see the truth....

Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

All my LOL are belong to this!

John of War John of War

I love you

You're my favorite animator by far. Nobody comes close.

JohnnyUtah responds:

you are too kind, ok you're not

Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai

I looked at your other submissions...every single one is a demo.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Please please PLEASE

I would give anything for this to be in the XBL arcade....seems like it would be a lot more fun with a controller! I absolutely LOVE this.

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

awesome

This game is awesome. Great concept.

(S) Critical Error (S) Critical Error

Definitely not bad, obviously better than I could ever do, but I just felt myself wanting more. I'm not sure how to explain that, but it felt almost like if you take drugs or drink alcohol, but not enough to do anything but give you this crappy buzz feeling of incompleteness. I hope that doesn't sound harsh, because I really think it's good, I just can't think of a better explanation. I almost feel like it just went along the same straight path with no turns or rises, and I tend to really love stuff that will build in intensity, then drop to nothing & suddenly out of nowhere, *BAM*, it hits you like a ton of bricks with something really intense, deep & more complex, while being both complimentary, but also almost completely different than before. I hope that made sense....again, sorry if it didn't. I think this would be fantastic video game music, particularly for a side-scroller. Good work, I can tell you put a lot into it & I know how exhausting it can be sometimes, especially that many hours! :)

TylerSchrader responds:

Thanks for the review! I don't believe your review was harsh, and I can assure you that I have not taken offense to your description. In fact, I feel the same way. I'd love to turn this into an overall better song, but my trials in the past have led to nowhere. Who knows what will happen.

wandschrank - Desert City wandschrank - Desert City

Totally reminiscent of the music from Castle Crashers. Awesome.

wandschrank responds:

It was originally made for some quirky RPG. I'm glad you like it!

Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix

Thought I'd never find this again! I couldn't remember the damn name & I used to listen to it in my car all the time because it's so awesome, but I must have lost it & forgotten about it, until today & then I had a lot of trouble trying to find it. Luckily I eventually found something which led me to the name & then I remembered it was THIS one, the shockyoursoul one!

Capture that wander ! Capture that wander !

ツ Great work. Seriously, I'm jealous of the talent. Looks like you've really got hands down. I could never do them. I can't draw or illustrate worth a fuck, but I can sure appreciate when someone else can. ✮✮✮✮✮

Sometimes Sometimes

Very interesting & I rather like the style. It has great personality, feeling & emotion. Plus, it's very visually appealing. it's detailed without being SUPER detailed or too simple, like it's in between the two. Nice work. ^_^

Zombies are coming! Zombies are coming!

These are totally awesome-sauce! Love the pirate one, the eyebrows & beard look pretty good for regular clay work.